Thursday, March 29, 2012

Slow down everyone you're moving too fast, frames can't get you when you're moving like that.

Day 2 in Tybee

As stated in the previous post, I have been really busy lately. Mostly with things that I'm passionate about but some other things that caused me stress. I really needed this getaway, I rarely say that I NEED something. The previous post was titled what the cottage we are staying in has been named. Today's post is a line from Jack Johnson that I'm oh so familiar with. We really do need to slow down and this small little vaca is exactly what I wanted it to be.
We set the alarm and coffee for 6 a.m. anticipating a 7:16 a.m. sunrise time. Scott of course was right up, my feet hit the ground about 6:20. I stumbled to throw clothes on and brush my teeth to get to the kitchen for the coffee that had been brewed for me. I absolutely adore the timed coffee pots :)
I made a cup of coffee and we set out by foot in the dark on this chilly morning on the quick walk from our cottage to the beach to witness one of God's daily miracles; his sunrise.





It was absolutely fantastic. Tybee beach has wooden swings by each public entrance to the beach right after the dunes. This was a perfect setting to watch the magical sunrise with blanket, coffee, camera and each other. We were the only people on the beach except for another couple way down to the left and another woman on her morning walk.









This was the swing during different times of the sunset. Here are few more unedited shots of the progression.

































And our footprints in the sand. All of the photos are unedited but for some reason, this is one of my favorites:




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


No comments:

Post a Comment