Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trees....

I recently made the below piece for an Art Journal.  Another teacher created a sketchbook with a theme of trees.  She didn't put anything on the cover.  I find the cover of things the inspiration to be picked up, so I made a cover.  Once I was done, I wanted to keep it but knew I couldn't.  I had full intentions of shooting this piece with my camera but with my forgetful mind, sent it right off back to her without doing so.  Oops.  Wanted to make prints available but I guess I messed that one up, this pic was taken with my phone.  No quality for a print.  But regardless, I thought I would share.  I'm really into woodburning and natural materials these days.  I have been stainging things naturally and they are turning out beautifully vintage looking.  Check out my ETSY shop to see some examples and I will post photos here soon as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment