Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

So we have talked to both of our families this morning. I talked to mom and dad and began To cry and then Scott and I talked and I cried for an entire bus ride. I am now taking deep breaths and am fine for now. :) Having fun, just had a moment. There is a first time for everything but I don't think I will stay away from family again. I am blogging from my phone now from the F-train. I can't post photos.
We have a fun Thanksgiving dinner planned at The Franciscan Crab House right on the water. 4-course Thanksgiving meal or seafood. Photos soon. Maybe I will be able to post from the airport. I can't believe it's almost over. We have had a blast.
Again, sorry for typos and missed words, trains, cable cars and trolleys aren't the smoothest rides... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog Buffy! I hope you had a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it over vino

    ReplyDelete