Sunday, November 21, 2010

Leaving on a jet plane

Ugh...4 o'clock came very early. Kindly excuse any typos as I am posting from my phone. It is now 6:21 a.m. and we are seated on the plane. Bill & Linda kindly picked us up well before dawn. Thank you. A little emotional this morning leaving family. Called and texted mom & dad. I'll be okay. ;) Im not a great flyer. This is distracting me for the moment as my throat is closing up. Hopefully I will be able to sleep. The man sitting next to us just moved to a free seat. Yayyyyyyy!!

3 comments:

  1. Hope the flight went well and you guys enjoyed your first day in Cali.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nik. We are having a BLAST! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wine makes me thirsty; the food, hungry and the scenery,jealous.Bet by the end of this trip Scott will say he has graduated from several colleges. Enjoy!
    The girls are great. I tried to send you a pic of them going night night last night.
    Love,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete